What the hell is going on here then ?

Pipmac

Not angry at all buddy!!

Just tell me exactly what that videos shows?

Someone felling a tree in the road for 1

Does it explain what was the reason for the approach of the job and why everyone is digging in there claws and clutching at straws as to instigate what is going on??

It doesn't does it!!! :)

I was as cool as a cucumber when I posted my first post and let me check my blood pressure????????

Nope!!!! Its still good :D

Leave em Adam . Let em have a hissy fit over nothing if they get off on it . Its nothing , fly sheet in the big scheme of things ... I'm out ....:biggrin:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The video is as clear as day mate just like one of yours regularly posted on here ,this is a forum so people are allowed their views ,you seem the angry one relax.:001_cool:

people are allowed their views up to a point yes. Hardly fair to be slagging this company off in their absence though is it, they didn't choose to have it posted here. They did however choose to post it on youtube and have their share options set to open, otherwise I would have closed this thread at the start....may still do if it carries on down the witch hunt route it was dangerously close to a few pages ago.

I have only just seen this thread. I thought they did a good job, you should see some of the trees I have felled!

But then, its not what i do for a living, and i have had no training.

Seriously though, since joining Arbtalk and following threads such as this, I realise how stupid (and lucky) I have been in the past. I will probably never drop another tree again.

Gor! This has gone on a bit. I was mostly annoyed that they had inconvenienced road users, but I've got over it now. I don't care who they are and a witch-hunt is pointless. But their main offence was posting on You Tube. You can take whatever part of the spectrum of I'd-never-do-that to bish-bosh-home-for-tea you want, but would anyone on here have been proud enough of the obviously amateurish performance to want to put film of it in the public domain? Darwin says what happens eventually to the gene pool after individuals ignore screeched warnings and walk under falling trees, but he's not quite so explicit about the consequences, for the individual and the species, for people posting videos of it.

But their main offence was posting on You Tube. You can take whatever part of the spectrum of I'd-never-do-that to bish-bosh-home-for-tea you want, but would anyone on here have been proud enough of the obviously amateurish performance to want to put film of it in the public domain?

This is the bottom line :thumbup1: