Best place to buy vented bags?

Jay

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jay I have a got a brilliant demo 0.7 cube vented bag you can look at if you want. I was gonna buy some but min order was too high for me, could go in together? Why do you want to start using bags though when you can load bulk with avant?

Basically our kit is all kept at a seperate yard to our logs. Its a pain when you just want to go and deliver a few logs and you then have to get the trailer out, load the avant, then go back to the other yard drop the trailer and avant off and then go an deliver. We also end up doing alot of multi drop deliveries and so would make it easier just to pull off a bag. We will still do loose loads and and hoping to get some partitions on the vans.

Basically our kit is all kept at a seperate yard to our logs. Its a pain when you just want to go and deliver a few logs and you then have to get the trailer out, load the avant, then go back to the other yard drop the trailer and avant off and then go an deliver. We also end up doing alot of multi drop deliveries and so would make it easier just to pull off a bag. We will still do loose loads and and hoping to get some partitions on the vans.

Yeh that all makes sense mate. In an ideal world id have a small crane pick up buck to lift bags in and out. I do like bags for ease of handling, not cheap though! Got a loader on my tractor now so might give them more thought again.

My half load is 0.6cube so I always drop that off in a .6 dumpie. They are light enough to pull about, you will struggle with a cube bag full though!

slightly changing the post but, how do people manage to stack these level, im struggling to get 4 high. sometimes the forks wont go back into the pallets due to them dropping on one side. is it necessary to put them on pallets? thanks