Timberwolfs are great thread!

Hodge

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not a fan of timberwolfs as such. The 150 is one if the most overrated tools in this industry. Generally the only people who sing its praises are those who have never used anything else or those who brought one and now feel they have to justify it. That said the 190 is actually quite a good chipper, it will eat brash all day quite happily, but on big timber anywhere near it's supposed capacity and it can struggle and look like it might one day shake itself to pieces!

All you haters are wrong! Mine can munch up to capacity all day and it's no probs, I was chipping conny all day for 2 days last week, never blocked or missed a beat. It's down to how you look after them, I put fresh blades on before this job and it flew through stuff, they then will be changed and everything checked, lube up and ready for the next job. IMO Timberwolfs are great. I looked at GM, they didn't do a tracked machine that would fit through the gaps my 150 VTR will so that's no good for me. Say what you want but in my world your wrong. Bring on the abuse!!!!!:):):)LoL.