Wind

nipski

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How is everyone preparing for the forecast winds on Monday? I shall be finishing my roof, sharpening all of my chains and dusting off the fencing gear!

Me and Mendiplogs are going to the worst hit areas to start up a fence erecting company. I'm good with fences, Jon is good with erections!.....So I'm told.:laugh1:

wife read your other post re on call in case. she asked me to send all her love and best wishes and asks that all you lifeboat crew stay safe with this bad weather coming and trust you do not get a shout.

thanks hedge. yes it will be interesting and all the crew are in two minds. on one hand we are hoping that nothing happens, good as people are being sensible.

on the other is hoping it does, its what we all joined for, nothing bad but going out and using the lifeboat in the sort of weather it was designed to be in.

dont mean to sound heartless or anything but its what i joined for. :001_smile:

plus im just looking forward to a bloomin good storm.

thanks hedge. yes it will be interesting and all the crew are in two minds. on one hand we are hoping that nothing happens, good as people are being sensible.

on the other is hoping it does, its what we all joined for, nothing bad but going out and using the lifeboat in the sort of weather it was designed to be in.

dont mean to sound heartless or anything but its what i joined for. :001_smile:

plus im just looking forward to a bloomin good storm.

Its weather like forecasted that you realise , it must be horrendous out there in a boat (designed for the task or not) total respect to ya:thumbup1:

Me and Mendiplogs are going to the worst hit areas to start up a fence erecting company. I'm good with fences, Jon is good with erections!.....So I'm told.:laugh1:

I'll be visiting all of the fences I have done in the past as the bottoms of the posts that were meant to be in the ground sell well as logs!:blushing: