Arbor trolley

Paul Smith

It's the worst tool I ever purchased.:thumbdown:

Both tyres went down on the first day of use so we gave them a dose of Slime but the tyres still picked up every thorn going and slowly went down again.

Frankly, here in France the gardens are larger and don't seem to have long narrow access issues and so we never seem to drag brash too far.

I really ought to sell on...

Ty

It's the worst tool I ever purchased.:thumbdown:

Both tyres went down on the first day of use so we gave them a dose of Slime but the tyres still picked up every thorn going and slowly went down again.

Frankly, here in France the gardens are larger and don't seem to have long narrow access issues and so we never seem to drag brash too far.

I really ought to sell on...

Ty

Anything with tyres is going to get punchers. If the gardens you work in dont have access issues why did you buy it in the first place. Surly its not a case of bad tool, but bad choice of tool.

Used it today for the first time, very pleased even though it appears I have a puncture!👎 going to get some run flat then source some solid wheels!

More thought should have gone into putting solid tyres on the AT, if it meant that it would cost more and they would sell less its abit sneaky selling it with inflatables and leaving only 2 options open to the purchaser

1 endless punctures

2 thd additional expense of solids.

Timely (for me) and interesting feedback. I've been looking at the Stein Arb trolley but have changed mind to micro Arb truck trailer. Having some thinking time over the weekend and going firm with the order Monday. Only decision is wether to bite the bullet and get the trailer AND the power unit in the same order. I've read a lot of good feedback about the MAT, anyone got anything bad to say about it???

I absaloutly love the stein trolley

Its made a lot of our jobs that would have been real back breakers a total breez. It comes out on most days but we do take down a lot of conifers from domestic gardens with tight access so has been a good purchase for us.

Not had a puncture yet but will put green tyres on when I get round to it :001_smile: