Little removal.

Ian Flatters

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:i wondered when those kittens were going to get me:lol:

19-28 road tow, cannot fault it yet, reduced my need for snedding on sites is why i bought it.

Cheers Scott :thumbup1:

Now its been bought up what is with all the kittens and cute furry animals on your page!!! Thought you were having some kind of break down :P

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

That was really cool to watch, we never rig branches that big! We don't have the gear, and the groundy would weep!

Well done lads, how long did it take you to finish?

Adam, what was that corkscrew ratchety type thing you used to tip that limb?

6 hours to complete, 5 ton of chip and the timbers being moved next week so an 8hr job all in all. the 19-28 made it really easy to keep up with adam as long as i could get them to the chipper rollers they went through. Only go big when you good and ready imo, never rush as things can go bad fast. :thumbup1: the thingy is a rattlewedge, stays on the shelf a lot but sometimes is just the tool for the job.:thumbup: (bit pricey though)

That 19-28 looks brilliant, I think that will be my next chipper :thumbup1:

Never seen anyone actually use a rattle wedge I though they just lay about in bags :biggrin:

Good video.

where do you think we found it :blushing:

Can fault the 19-28 yet, bit heavier than the timberwolf counterpart but bigger feed rollers and greater psi of pressure.

I'd love to do a bit of large rigging but we rarely get the opportunity, plus we have a 6" Chippit, and the company I work for favours smaller bits that the ground crew can keep on top of easier.

There are so many approaches to arb work, it's great to see how others do it, and have adapted their kit to take on their style!