Husky T536 top handled battery saw update?

Old Mill Tree Care

I reckon hard wiring is the way to go with this.

Not too hard though to charge a battery at lunchtime with the bonnet open when we're back eating pies. It only takes just over 30 mins from flat.

Do you have to run the truck engine to do this?

Sent with my iPhone from me, to you!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we tried one out, battery flat in 8 mins :thumbdown: give it another five years for battery technology to catch up!

That's poor. I get loads more than that. One battery is definitely better than the other, but two last us the day in the crown.

Worth getting that battery replaced.

2 batteries a day

Thats fantastic

I'd use 2 DeWalt 18v batteries to cut up a pallet with a circular saw so thats some going.

Careful with that description. That's 2 batteries dismantling a crown, moving, repositioning, rigging and then cutting.

It works out at around 1 hour of cutting for the two batteries, although, as I said, one battery is certainly better than the other.

• 2 months later...

Oops day.

Battery came out the saw while it was up the tree. Wrecked!

Worth checking the battery security every so often. Looking at the clips and having a play, it is possible to bump and partially unlatch one side clip. A subsequent bump on the other clip will then release the battery.

On the plus side there was no-one underneath when the battery came out.