Husky T536 top handled battery saw update?

Old Mill Tree Care

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't need to be on full power for the trunk unless you're in a hurry! But offset the slower cut with a nicer environment. No fumes and less noise.

Keep forgetting to buy an inverter for the car to charge it up in the day. Must do that this weekend. (Anyone recommend one?)

It certainly cuts a lot better than a 150 as I've got one of those too.

I just want to clarify one thing guys.

The eco button is the 14 meter per second mode. The regular mode is the 20 meter per second mode. In both modes the power is the same. It's just the speed that changes (and the duration of use of course).

👍👍👍👍

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

You don't need to be on full power for the trunk unless you're in a hurry! But offset the slower cut with a nicer environment. No fumes and less noise.

Keep forgetting to buy an inverter for the car to charge it up in the day. Must do that this weekend. (Anyone recommend one?)

It certainly cuts a lot better than a 150 as I've got one of those too.

hmmm, interesting.

What's the maximum diameter you've found it will cope with?.... assuming for green wood, oak, ash, hornbeam, hemlock, sitka, etc

Dismantled an oak down to about the bar size. (Use 12"). Two batteries. That was it topped down to the stems.

After that went petrol for the chog down.

Full growth 60ft Sitka, all limbs off and topped. Went to petrol after that.

Both these examples had everything rigged down, so time between cuts. I found on a stupidly hot day it cut out a couple of times with constant cutting.

Bought it in April. So far so good.

Dismantled an oak down to about the bar size. (Use 12"). Two batteries. That was it topped down to the stems.

After that went petrol for the chog down.

Full growth 60ft Sitka, all limbs off and topped. Went to petrol after that.

Both these examples had everything rigged down, so time between cuts. I found on a stupidly hot day it cut out a couple of times with constant cutting.

Bought it in April. So far so good.

Thankyou, thats really helpful.

I'm trying to work out a way of doing all of my jobs just with a single chainsaw & a couple of Silky Saws.... unfortunately i don't think the t536 is quite powerful enough for what i need.

Hoping that more powerful battery versions are in the pipeline.....