Chris and Paul's "Bang Tidy" thread.

silky fox

I didnt buy that exact machine as i gave the guy my spec and he ignored every part of it so im off else where

Fair play.

Teach him too listen?

How much was it and I will see if I can get it cheaper as I want mine red :P

I am a great believer in 'if there is a bit of kit that will make our job easier or go quicker' ill have it, as for having things all painted and matching is just part of who i am. I love my work, i get on great with Paul and everything just works. My marriage is breaking down and When I find somewhere else to live I will be living alone without seeing my 4 year old daughter every morning and every night, it breaks my heart every day just thinking about it. I have been in an unhappy marriage for 2 years now and maybe this is why i plough all my energy and time into my work, some may think its over the top and not necessary but its all been very relevant to me to help me through this god awful time.

I expect negativity along with posativity by putting everything on here for you all to read , i leave myself very open for critasism but hey ho if one person on here benafits from anything i do then happy days :smile:

I am a great believer in 'if there is a bit of kit that will make our job easier or go quicker' ill have it, as for having things all painted and matching is just part of who i am. I love my work, i get on great with Paul and everything just works. My marriage is breaking down and When I find somewhere else to live I will be living alone without seeing my 4 year old daughter every morning and every night, it breaks my heart every day just thinking about it. I have been in an unhappy marriage for 2 years now and maybe this is why i plough all my energy and time into my work, some may think its over the top and not necessary but its all been very relevant to me to help me through this god awful time.

I expect negativity along with posativity by putting everything on here for you all to read , i leave myself very open for critasism but hey ho if one person on here benafits from anything i do then happy days :smile:

Sorry to hear about your marriage. I don't mean this in a funny/nasty way. Do you think that the breakdown in your marriage is down to your compulsive, obsessive behaviour?

I hope it works out for ya mate, the thought of not seeing my little girl every night would drive me mental. Fair play to ya getting on it with it

Sent using My c

That's a tough road Chris, got the tee shirt myself, I do hope things work out in an acceptable way for you.

Am in the same boat as far has the image and work go's and to me if you stand out from the crowd and you get ripped for it that means who ever is doing the ripping they are either jealous and wish they could do the same or that they have noticed you standing out from everyone else.or both.

Good work ethic and image go to gether and its a nice feeling going to work looking smart and it reflects what your work will be like.