For those who mistake double z with "d"

RobArb

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am dyslexic, it held me back at school as it was not recognized 44 years ago, & I was branded as lazy & listless. I used a dictionary up until a year ago on forums & invoicing which doubled the time it took to write.

I have discovered spellchecker on the computer & it is just so easy to use & educates me at the same time.:001_smile:

My own personal point of view, as a moderator, is that in general people like Mendiplogs are "good posters". I do not have to edit out swear words for example, or monitor every phrase they write in case it will offend people. It takes all sorts from all walks to make any community, even a virtual community, and tolerance of others is required. I wouldn't like everyone to post like Jon, but then I wouldn't want the forum to be straight-laced and purely informative either, I think it would be dull and tedious. Hardly what we would like really.

So it makes the forum look less than professional? Less than homeowners seeking advice and getting knocked back? Less professional than bickering on the forum? Live and let live. :001_smile:

Well said Andy, have noticed some threads getting to the handbags at dawn stage recently :laugh1: I freely admit my grammar is terrible, never got the hang of it I can spell pretty well but ie usually trips me up in words but misspelling doesnt usually bother me when reading as I just read it anyway, I've got one of those brains that can read so long as its somewhere near spelt right :thumbup1: