Caravans???

Rich2484

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Caravan or not some people just drive like ***** these days and need slowing up. I drive a nippy vito about the country and the stunts people pull are unbelieveable. I pulled out of a junction the other day with a trailer on both ways were clear and before I had the trailer straight a rolls bentley thing over took on a blind bend. I live on a single country lane and you can tell alot of people are doing more than 70 mph when the police measure the skid marks. Idiots have been clocked doing 90 mph.

Caravan or not some people just drive like ***** these days and need slowing up. I drive a nippy vito about the country and the stunts people pull are unbelieveable. I pulled out of a junction the other day with a trailer on both ways were clear and before I had the trailer straight a rolls bentley thing over took on a blind bend. I live on a single country lane and you can tell alot of people are doing more than 70 mph when the police measure the skid marks. Idiots have been clocked doing 90 mph.

The village I live in is at the end of a five mile cut through on a nice B road between two A roads. It has a good surface but twisty and you can't see through the bends. Come commuter time the race starts with the BMW/Audi, slick sunglass wearing types driving through like they're on the motorway. I used to worry myself everyday knowing my son and daughter had to use this road on their mopeds to get about but fortunately they got through that stage of their lives.

There are skid marks and holes in the hedges along this road which bear testament to accidents and near misses.

I must be hated to be behind in my truck as I tootle along at 40mph.

I pity any poor souls who have to travel these types of road on bikes and mopeds etc.

The village I live in is at the end of a five mile cut through on a nice B road between two A roads. It has a good surface but twisty and you can't see through the bends. Come commuter time the race starts with the BMW/Audi, slick sunglass wearing types driving through like they're on the motorway. I used to worry myself everyday knowing my son and daughter had to use this road on their mopeds to get about but fortunately they got through that stage of their lives.

There are skid marks and holes in the hedges along this road which bear testament to accidents and near misses.

I pity any poor souls who have to travel these types of road on bikes and mopeds etc.

I live on a similar sort of road by the sounds of it. A friend of ours lives half a mile up the road on a sharp bend, last year there were 18 crashes (all involving just one car) on that bend alone!!!! ***** going to fast.

A couple of years ago the parish council managed to get a speed camera van to visit the village on quite a regular basis.........You would not believe the amount of locals that got caught by the camera!.......The very people that complain that others go to fast through the village.:001_rolleyes:

Exactly the same here my kids push bike to town. The speed these idiots go down the lane you are not safe in my Landcruiser. The last crash the idiot got out and said to the copper as he was stood in front of the 30 mph sign " I cant believe the amount of damage I was only doing 50 " 20 down our lane is fast with all the hidden drives I dont even have a problem with people pushing on at 40 but 70 plus someone is going to die soon.

And when you have found a caravan you can stay on my park. Oh and it's free fishing!! On a serious note buy a cheap and cheerful first as lots have bought the muts nuts and came to stay with us then realised they would prefer a static home here and then got stung trying to sell their tourer

On a serious note buy a cheap and cheerful first as lots have bought the muts nuts and came to stay with us then realised they would prefer a static home here and then got stung trying to sell their tourer

Brilliant advice. My first van was £650 and it do me for a year to be sold on for a small profit

Try and join a local club and they should have some rallies organised. Our club goes almost every other weekend from Easter. Also consider one of the big clubs as they have sites nationwide, they're about £30-40(don't quote that price lol) the big clubs also put on rallies but by area