faecal land mine's

Brett

I don't mind admitting I have verging on a phobia of dogs doodoo. I feel really sorry for you guys having to endure strimming through it. Other than getting on a plane it is my worst nightmare!!!

I cannot fathom out the mentality of someone who bags it and then chucks it for an unsuspecting victim to find. At a local lake where kids go to fish I have noticed that the dog walkers collectively toss the little landmines into a pile (loose on the floor) thinking that its ok.

I feel the need for a public campaign is required (posters, signs, tv adverts) as for me this is a huge problem.

This Disgusting behaviour from mindless people needs to be challenged.

http://www.aatreesurgeon.co.uk

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A farm near me they mow footpaths. Some how walks there dog covers crap up with a pile of grass cuttings, so when your walking along you see a pile of grass saw a child kick a pile one day and landed up with crap on shoe. Revenge would be burning paper on there door step.

People seem to think that because the bags are biodegradable, it's fine to do this.

It really is not.

But are they biodegradable?

Even the starch based ones cannot be flushed so I use the cheapest and put it in the black bin IF I am obliged by law to pick it up or it's near a path.

They have just changed the law.

You have to pick up every where now.

Have you a cite for that?

The Dogs fouling of land act was superseded by the Clean neighbourhoods act which allows areas to be designated as with Dog Control Orders, until then local byelaws and the Dogs fouling of land act still applies. The Dogs fouling of land act specifies public areas where it is an offence not to pick up dog faeces but it is by no means all public open spaces.

I was doing a job with Ross Smith. Reducing 40 Lime trees in Sandwich, Kent. A beautiful spot by the water frequented by lost of pedestrians and dog walkers. So many dog eggs were left unattended that we put a shovel of chipping over each one. Ross's brother clocked a guy letting his dog lay an egg under a tree we were to do that afternoon so he tackled him about it. The guy claimed the dog squatted all the time but nothing never comes out so he didn't bother checking.

Ross's brother did check though. The next thing we see is Ross's brother legging it after the bloke with his dog turd on a shovel shouting to matey that he had forgotten something.

Hi speed express turd delivery or something similar.

I was doing a job with Ross Smith. Reducing 40 Lime trees in Sandwich, Kent. A beautiful spot by the water frequented by lost of pedestrians and dog walkers. So many dog eggs were left unattended that we put a shovel of chipping over each one. Ross's brother clocked a guy letting his dog lay an egg under a tree we were to do that afternoon so he tackled him about it. The guy claimed the dog squatted all the time but nothing never comes out so he didn't bother checking.

Ross's brother did check though. The next thing we see is Ross's brother legging it after the bloke with his dog turd on a shovel shouting to matey that he had forgotten something.

Hi speed express turd delivery or something similar.

Quality. Give it back to him, preferably flung from said shovel with a direct hit!

http://www.aatreesurgeon.co.uk