Beech tree blitz

Pete Mctree

Some footage from today whilst working for Pete (18+ stoner). We had a fair few trees to drop, and i managed to cobble this together.

For some reason youtube did not get the audio sound track, but Pete says it's best when you play- Take That whilst watching, (his favorite) but i haven't the balls to try it :scared1:

p.s. go easy folks, never edited before

[ame]

[/ame] Edited by Pete Mctree

Nice, not very often you get jobs like that. (all straight fells). What was clean up operation?? did you have to chip it all or remove timber????

(As for editing skills, you spelt Tickton wrongly and editied out all sandwhich snuffling haha:001_tongue:).

Which Take That record would you reccomend??

Good job chaps. :001_smile:

When the winch started to go down in pitch I was waiting for the landy to appear sliding across from the right of the screen! :001_tongue:

You could have anchored the landy with your tirfor if someone had remembered to bring you it back on time..... :blushing:

I`ll try and add a bit more info for you guys and reply to most comments together;

Nice, not very often you get jobs like that. (all straight fells). What was clean up operation?? did you have to chip it all or remove timber????

Which Take That record would you reccomend??

The clear up was left to the customer, so we just did the fun, erm sorry, technical bits! And yes, he did really try and put "Take That" as a sound track whenever i appeared on the vid. Glad that didnt work. Lol!

Good job chaps.

When the winch started to go down in pitch I was waiting for the landy to appear sliding across from the right of the screen! :001_tongue:

You could have anchored the landy with your tirfor if someone had remembered to bring you it back on time..... :blushing:

The guy on the whinch is the owner of the hotel' date=' he had his arm in a sling after dislocating his shoulder, and has never done anything like this before! Turned out to be a star and really enjoyed himself! He did wonder if the land rover would stay put, until i showed him the sling attaching it to his shed!

Thanks for taking the time to post fellas.

Like the attention to detail, :001_smile:

They look like an "apple in my tum" @ sub 1min

Nice work.

The Funguy shots were specially for you dave!

nice to get decent size trees to drop

ermmmmm chainbrake Pete lol

:blushing: Is that both Petes Iain? Think we were both guilty of that one....

I will post a few more pics later when i get them out of the little silver thingy!