Lazy police, or just Britain today?

Mobile-sawman.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It’s a difficult situation and very intrusive personally.

What about sitting down with them and asking how they felt about what they have done and if they are even aware of the implications of there actions, this is obviously hard (as you are angry may be?) as they are on your land in your yard that you have worked hard for.

If this option above is not possible and the police are doing nothing about it, I would say a couple of broken legs is a possibility, but then what happens is they could come back and burn your yard down for example, and the viciuos circle begins.

Educate people and may be they will change or may they wont, you can only try.

May be a kind but chilling word of warning would be appropriate.

Edited by Tommy Hutchinson

It’s a difficult situation and very intrusive personally.

What about sitting down with them and asking how they felt about what they have done and if they are even aware of the implications of there actions, this is obviously hard (as you are angry may be?) as they are on your land in your yard that you have worked hard for.

If this option above is not possible and the police are doing nothing about it, I would say a couple of broken legs is a possibility, but then what happens is they could come back and burn your yard down for example, and the viciuos circle begins.

Educate people and may be they will change or may they wont, you can only try.

May be a kind but chilling word of warning would be appropriate.

All that you say above is fine in an ideal wold and I agree , but the fact of the matter is these scrotes will just tell you to do one . You threaten them and you will be for ever looking over your shoulder .

I can see how people come to feel like vigilantes.

The problem is, we are NOT BRuce Willis or Clint Eastwood and this is NOT hollywood.

From the moment after you have 'done' someone you will be in a state of awaiting vengeance. Why - the sort of @@@@ who behaves like these intruders/thieves etc. have their reputation amongst their peers to maintain.

I know a shoe shop manager who refused to refund a nomadic scrap collector for a pair of boots he saw the guy steal earlier.

As he was llocking up the shop that night he had both knee caps broken.

Be angry by all means but be aware of what you might be starting.

This aint Hollywood - its the UK (reality rather than fantasy)

I have to admit that when I think of the things that float down rivers, scrap metal isn't high on the list!

Doesn't it tend to sink and stay where it's thrown in?

You would be amazed at what I have seen flow past me.... Full trees, boulders the size of cars, park benches etc.... (had a dead sheep last wk!)

The power of nature is truly awesome!