These are just waiting to be STOLEN!!

Paper Rustler

Tracked or towed I could have had it away in no time if I had gone equipped!! Unlike our travelling friends I do not go equipped to steal, but if I had a trailer it would have been mine!!!

you don't sound much better than the people you saying would take it

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you don't sound much better than the people you saying would take it

No just stating that if I had gone equipped as our friends do then it would have been easy.

I work hard and do not believe in stealing another mans tools and possibly his livelihood. I am not a thief and do not intend starting!!!!

Gee folks, nothing like pin pointing where some equipment can be had on a public forum!

With all the theft I have read about since joining AT, I believe this one really takes the cake!

easy-lift guy

HI TED it may not be there in the morning mate :001_rolleyes:jon :thumbup:

I travelled to Grantham today and whilst on the A453 was aware of all of the construction equipment widening the road. Imagine how amazed I was to see 2 strimmers left unattended along with a chipper. I could easily have taken both of these and nobody would have known. The chipper would have been a bit more difficult but if I had had the balls I could have just reversed up hitched it to my truck and be away. My 2 lads could not believe that someone could have been so irresponsible as to leave them on the side of a main road. I have drilled into them to keep everything under lock and key.

To make matters worse this was less than 200m form a council estate!!!!

Sorry some of the pics may not be that clear

Does that make a difference?

that more likely A 453 then still pretty close.

To all you young ones! The A453 was the main Birmingham to Nottingham road before the A42/M42 was built!

Still no excuse to leave portable kit about. I always got my lads to bring stuff to the truck at snap time, then the tanks could be filled, filters cleaned and cord checked!

Isn't it sad how we rib people for leaving the tools out, just because there are so many thieving scum out there.

I got the same when they stole our hedge trimmers, literally a few metres away from me, they drove up lobbed them on and drove off. People's reaction, "why did you leave them out". Having every tool by your side day in day out is so difficult and really slows down work. Arh it makes me mad.

Back on topic, silly boys leaving that lot for the picking :(