I ain't reading all the posts!

eggsarascal

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. And I don't think they will. Nothing about it on there site either.

I've not had a reply to my email either to them.

I had the same standard reply as others, but then I got in pretty early. I suspect their subsequent lack of response may be due to their inability to handle the volume of traffic, which may perhaps not be a bad thing in its own right....

Alec

I have not followed all of the posts about the new Stihl policy! As anyone from Stihl replied to any of the comments on Arbtalkt ?

HI EGGS no one will from stihl uk there told what to do by big brother in germany head office mate you no what :biggrin:you no there only told by them as if your saw goes big time t.ts up it goes back to germany so were all going mad re stihl it not stihl uk makes rules it head office :sneaky2:jon egg how many lt of cider//chain oil do we need jon :thumbup:

has anyone sent an email too stihl head office concerning they wall street crash in sales of proffesional equipment

yesterday i sent a very very long email to dolmar in germany yesterday explaining about stihl new policy and how it is affecting the proffesionals in the uk and they could be missing a huge oppurtunity of not supplying there equipment in the uk

and makita uk was sent the same email both being told to take alook at all the disgruntled posts on the internet and it isnt everybodys cup of tea to take a blue and white chainsaw out to the woods and use it all day

i dont suppose i will get a reply but after seven days i will resend it to all dolmar and makita dealers i can find on the internet and see if anybody dribbles back to hq

ha ha

I bet you will find this is all a bit of a storm in a tea cup, that has been blown out of all proportion by chinese whispers.

The so called 'new policy' is not that much different to the old policy it seems, and that one was not followed to the letter by many dealers.

I am sure things will settle down and harmony will return.

I bet you will find this is all a bit of a storm in a tea cup, that has been blown out of all proportion by chinese whispers.

The so called 'new policy' is not that much different to the old policy it seems, and that one was not followed to the letter by many dealers.

I am sure things will settle down and harmony will return.

It's a lot different in my opinion... You can't send anything out to anyone whereas in the past you could send out to known professional users. This is a massive change in the policy, we will be following it strictly from Monday as everyone else should do. I have spoken to Stihl and it is what has been said 'no items sent through the post whatsoever'.

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Even if I tip up at the railway station next door to my closest dealer and ask for it to be sent to me?

Yes :) Everyone is going on about the big boys who sell online, there are dealers that have been going for years and don't have a website but believe me they will be doing a lot of mail order through telephone orders, this will affect them exactly the same as companies with websites.

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App