sir alex furguson retires, who takes over???

se7enthdevil

as a life long manchester united fan i am saddened to hear as i woke this morning that sir alex furguson has finaly retired after bringing the premier league back to its rightfull home.

the manchester united world will be in mourning for a while and think what you will of the club if you support another team but surely no one can deny that he is the best manager the world has ever and will have ever seen.

thanks sir alex for your years of service, it wont be the same with out you.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news, we all know what a great job he has done as we are all ways being told. Lets see if his successor can step into the biggest shoes to fill in football management.

Sent from Outerspace.

WHO cares, got more important things to worry about, like making sure iv got enough work coming in to pay The mortgage etc

I use to like football once, but the moneys riuned it, the over paid arseholes get more in a week than i earn in years , they are all actors and whimps. They roll around on the floor like they have been hit by à bus then à moment latter there running round like nothings happened. They all need à reality cheek.

WHO cares, got more important things to worry about, like making sure iv got enough work coming in to pay The mortgage etc

I use to like football once, but the moneys riuned it, the over paid arseholes get more in a week than i earn in years , they are all actors and whimps. They roll around on the floor like they have been hit by à bus then à moment latter there running round like nothings happened. They all need à reality cheek.

You are clearly an idiot. Football is much better than it was, more exciting, skilful athletic, and Fergie was as responsible as anyone in improving it.

I am no Man U fan but, what a manager! we won't see his like again.

End of an era.

Your The idiot if you think footballs more important than paying your mortgage.

Idiots line there pockets. 45 pounds for a shirt that cost pennys to make, then they keep changing them so you keep spending, it use to be à working mans sport but most cant afford it any more.

I dont like the arrogant barstewart.

BUT

I suppose it takes an even bigger EGO to subdue footballers ego's.

AND

I can certainly appreciate and respect his phenomenal committment and achievements.

However, it is all now a money making extortinate racket.

I dont follow football btw.

Your The idiot if you think footballs more important than paying your mortgage.

Idiots line there pockets. 45 pounds for a shirt that cost pennys to make, then they keep changing them so you keep spending, it use to be à working mans sport but most cant afford it any more.

Who said it was more important than paying the mortgage?

As for being the working man's sport, most working men have Sky don't they?

You don't have to buy the shirts.

So they earn more in a week than you earn in a year, so what? Golfers earn more, and film stars, big deal.

Who said it was more important than paying the mortgage?

As for being the working man's sport, most working men have Sky don't they?

You don't have to buy the shirts.

So they earn more in a week than you earn in a year, so what? Golfers earn more, and film stars, big deal.

Still its a bit harsh for a family of 4 2x adults 2x kids = £120 ish just for tickets not including travel to the ground and a burger or two ? Total spend for us at our last Stoke City V Man City match was £120 tickets £ 24 Coach £30 beverages / chips . Harsh to be honest but its a family thing and we all love it . Sunderland V Stoke away monday just gone cost us a mint but we made a weekend of it . If the funds are there spend them on and with your family .