Sooo.....what ya dooooooin?

Chunkymunky

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from lifeboat training. Was contemplating going and fixing a few tools and starting on the mower sheared bolt.

But sod it its Sunday and the sun is out. Time to get bathing........ Should scare a few birds off..

Which station you at rich? I'm up in Appledore, had a busy year so far?

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Which station you at rich? I'm up in Appledore, had a busy year so far?

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Hello bud. Dover lifeboat.

No not busy at all. One call in as many months. Had two calls in one month.... Must have been the cold weather stopping silly yaught season yet. :lol::lol:

Been training tonight. Nice to meet another lifeboat man. :thumbup1:

Check out my thread.

http://arbtalk.co.uk/forum/lounge/48919-rnli.html

More than welcome to add to it :thumbup1: havnt been crew for long but getting there and sea survival training in January next year. Looking forward to it.

Sounds like you need a new sidekick. It's not betraying a friend it's acknowledging the part that friend played in your life. Sure a new dog would help you look back happily on time you did have together.

Chin up. She's got all the bones she could ever dream of to chew now!

Nicely put.

Today i have been stood in complete darkness in a rubber suit with 2 breathing tanks on my back for what seemed like no apparent reason !!

P.s i am confined spaces rescue certified ;)

Oh and surprise of surprises. More silver birch has dropped up the woods so tomorrow a chopping i will go.

Having a few cans and relaxing after a few rough days. Things are looking on the way back up soon though. Will spend tomorrow watching F1 and BTCC. And getting some clothes ready for next weekend when i am down in sunny Somerset/Devon at a motocross event where my cousin is racing in two races and i am racing in another.

On provisional pole for tomorrow lunchtime on my cousins 900cc custom racing quad. :thumbup::lol: 900cc Yamaha V twin in a strengthened Polaris 800EFI chassis. First time on such a beast. It took me 4 laps to get used to the sheer power of the thing but stuck in and went for it. Wish me luck as its an Enduro event. Cousin has already got 2nd place today so its now upto me to crack on and put the hammer down. No pressure on me as he has the camera with him and has already taken loads of snaps.

• 2 weeks later...

Haha.

Well today i have arranged a viewing and made sure i have finances ready on the day as want this place. Enough room for my workshop for lathes etc. huge garden so can grow veg and maybe even chooks.

Acquired a gf over the weekend so busy with her.

And purchased nytol so i actually sleep tonight!

Been concreting today, very sunburnt but managed to get it done in time to get home and showered and changed to go out for a steak dinner with Mrs csservices, first time we been out in quite a while with one thing and another :thumbup1: