Moto GP

Stubby

He sure did and it was a sad day when Loris hung up his hat. I'll reckon Valencia's going to be superb though. I can't believe Rossi won't be off the line like a missile.

He won from stone cold last after a ride through once . Cant remember were now .

He won from stone cold last after a ride through once . Cant remember were now .

I seem to remember a race a few years ago when Rossi fell off twice and still got a podium. There had been words before the race and it continued onto the track I think. Lorenzo wants him penalised more so he can't win the championship, put him at the back and take all his points off him as well, make him carry a passenger as well I think.

Edited by peatff

• 1 year later...

Sad news today . Nicky Hayden died in hospital in Italy after being hit by a car whilst out training on a push bike . Suffered brain damage apparently combined with multiple physical injures . Moto GP champ in 2006 and several podiums in WSB and American SB Came from a family of bike racers . Brothers and his Dad I seem to remember . Nice bloke . Very sad .

• Sad 1

Terrible news. It seems cyclists are a target at the moment. A professional was killed a few weeks ago and Chris froome also knocked off in the last fortnight. I don't know if I getting old but the standard of driving and more frightening is the attitude of driving today if shocking

• 3 years later...

Spectacular crash in the Moto GP race today in Austria . 2 bikes collided in a down hill section with a hair pin bend at the bottom .  They became , effectively missiles . How they missed the bikes going round the hairpin was nothing short of miraculous . 

2 hours ago, Stubby said:

Spectacular crash in the Moto GP race today in Austria . 2 bikes collided in a down hill section with a hair pin bend at the bottom .  They became , effectively missiles . How they missed the bikes going round the hairpin was nothing short of miraculous . 

What a crash,how lucky was Rossi to not get hit