Yellow Pages ?

White Noise

never stop phoning,we used to spend around £1200 a year for our bouncy castle website, last year changed it to £450, this year canceled, in the end of last conversation with them lady told me she hoped my business would survive with out yellow pages, i have heard that yell are almost bust, i think they are a thing of the past, :001_rolleyes:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The books are on the decline, yell.com total pony ! Internet was ok but with hundreds of company's now on there it's becoming like the books extreamly diluted and you have to spend a fortune trying to stay on top again becoming like the books pay more get in front the never ending expense.

Im just glad I started in 2005 and built up a client base with recommendations :D before the 2008 beginning of the end of easy money :)

wife was with them for her dog grooming now not many mobile dog groomers she had plenty of e mails reporting to be from customers asking for prices. never saw any sale leads from it. i use large corex boards with name on outside were i am working and soon to have truck written. get more from that for a fraction of cost yellow pages. yell .com waste of money

Hi all

I use a local free paper it costs me £13.50 per week , gets me quite a bit of work

from old age pensioners & others . Tried the yp & thompson local total waste of

time . Im thinking of setting up internet advertising for the younger working

couples that use computers & dont use / read news papers . What do you all

think ?

Have any of you people had an extra invoice sent from YP after you have paid the original invoice in full ? We have just had a £388 bill from YP stating we were undercharged last year ? I know the company has changed its name to hibu and has already defaulted on over 2 million of its own debts . Just wondering if this is there way of trying it on lol . It sounds like they are really struggling ?

I had a small ad for logs last year and also just got a letter saying that they could not find my payment from last August I dam sure its been paid just not bothered checking yet. I have just ignored the letter so far have they got a leg to stand on over this?

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App