Dwarfism

Jesse

Jesse, post a picture stood up with your arms out crusifix style and I will give you my honest opinion.

I think my lugs stuck out too far when I was younger, I would have been called wingnut but everyone knew I'd of punched them if they did so they didn't :lol:

Most of us have a cross to bear, even the good looking perfect body guys may have a small penis, we just have to live with our defects, but just remember no-one is perfect mate

NO ,no photo's i'd have to blank my face then i might look like a POW. as much as i am not so tall and with all my deffects or imperfections, i workout 6 nights a week , split routine, not heavy, just 12 to 15kg DBs , cardio and core strength training and do a psychical job which the Doc says is the secrete to my well being. I also have the added bonus of my smaller stature making my normal penis look large. :biggrin:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jesse,

Being 6 foot and rake thin makes me a fragile lever with a glass back, the shorter guys i have worked with over the years are solid and dont suffer like i do, so in certain cases I would say its to your advantage and a more central center of gravity for balance! dont let anyone make you feel bad, pee on them from the tree tops!:thumbup:

Come on, put a picture up of yourself :)

You sound like a tree climbing machine lol

I totally agree that he sounds like a tree climbing machine, short,very strong and light. He,s picked the right profession without a doubt as long as his minds in the right place when it comes to working at heights.

RM about 13 years, i still dream most nights that i am still in and wake up every morning and think' TF that was a dream,' they are not always video nastys just not very nice dreams. Mostly about being adrift and admin . Feel sorry for the huge numbers of young men and woman who have been in the thick of it tour after tour, its going to be a ticking time bomb for the government and NHS to sort out, mental problems have always been there but these more modern conflicts are producing an ice burg type problem.

Well I'm 5' 10" but far too soft to serve so you sound like a bigger man than I....! :blushing::biggrin:

13yrs in the Royal Marines! Who gives a s*it how tall you are Royal! You have nothing to prove mate. you should be used to getting a hard time, everyone gets s*it for something in the RM, fat, thin, black, ginger, as long as you showered daily and kept your rifle clean! Ha Ha Enjoy your second career. Tree Man Tom, remember he's a trained killer!! :-)

13yrs in the Royal Marines! Who gives a s*it how tall you are Royal! You have nothing to prove mate. you should be used to getting a hard time, everyone gets s*it for something in the RM, fat, thin, black, ginger, as long as you showered daily and kept your rifle clean! Ha Ha Enjoy your second career. Tree Man Tom, remember he's a trained killer!! :-)

Trained killer, he's to old for that. Grandad I call him, along with various other names but I can't post them without breaking forum rules.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Do you call him girly pants too :D I would.

Count yourself lucky u could be me, I've got a 12" dong that every time I get excited I pass out due to blood flow. Woke up once and the lady next to me said that was unbelievable, the problem was I couldn't remember a thing. :what:

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App