Fencing for humans

Stereo

we had a similar problem on a piece of land i rented a few years ago the community people were wandering in to the woods for logs & doing spritual belief stuff!!

a good stock fence on longer posts soon stopped this!!

i put 3 strands of barb on there side one strand on top of the posts & 2 strands on our side!!

it cost a few bob on barb but it was bloody impossibe to climb over & did the job a treat!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get a hold of whoever is in charge of this community and let them know the score. It will save you a fortune on extra defences. Big lump of wood in your hand aswell will reinforce the issue if required. Tried and tested.

If you are talking of a travelling community you may need backup.

If it's the weirdy beardy types I'm sure the problem will be nipped in the bud.

Best to tackle this kind of thing sharpish or it will just get worse good luck.

try this from the right low barb wire entanglement fence then 8foot chainlink with razor on top and anticlimb sensors then 8foot of clear ground with buried weight detectors then another 8foot chainlink fence with razorwire oh and if you had made it anywhere past the firsat set of wireyou were more than likely going to be shot firsat then asked why you were there later if still er breathing !

DSCF4371_zpsce760c3f.jpg

I found someone helping themselves to my wood . They did not realize it was mine . I asked them where they lived and asked if it would be o.k.for me to come round and have a look in their fridge cos I needed some milk ,eggs and butter . Oh and maybe I could have a peek in their garage for some spanners and a hammer cos I need them . They looked at me as if I was mad !