What arb truck ????????????????

andrew t

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

used to have a nissan cabstar which was brilliant- I really like the fact that it was flat fronted ie no bonnet, unlike tranny/ldv etc, made manouvering soo much easier, Also believe it has one of the highest payloads of all 3.5tippers, ours went onto 240,ooo miles, and wasn't probably overly overly loaded almost everyday. Great trucks if you don't mind not gpoing offroad.

edit- ment to say was properly overloaded everyday!

Edited by Matthew Storrs

Canter is high on the list :)

Mine is the 130 model. The 150bhp would be "nice to have" but I find the 130 has more than enough power.

I've still got the drawings/spec for the grp chip box & tool box if you want them for ideas.

they are a great tool in the right place and driving it well that is just something that has to be done you own the road and ive been lucky to be able to drive our one.

I had a go with a mog once and loved it awesome machine . Sounds like you are looked after at urban forestry mate :)

We are also on the look for a new arbtruck currently run a cabstar which is brilliant but getting on abit now think we will be going for another as we just can't fault it works hard day in day out, you can overload it and it never looks it as never sits down on the springs! I heard the newer models aren't as good tho is this true? hard to find a good second hand one that's not a million miles from us.

Hi Stephen,

why are you so keen to get shut of the iveco 4x4?

is it too pricey to run or are they not as good as they seem?

Andi

You come across very suspicious !!! Lol

I bought the Iveco for a certain job, that jobs finished and it doesn't suit my needs now.

I work myself, I am back working with my tail lift Lutton and cs400 chipper.

It's like a mobile home to me:)

To make the Iveco an Arb truck , I would need a tow behind chipper aswell. I would then need some staff to make the unit work efficiently and that's not how I want things to be.

I am happy doing my own thing.

When I bought the Iveco I had 5-6 guys working for me and used it as a flat bed running material into a site with poor rds, the Iveco was perfect.