Which are the best boots?

Gavin Hodges

ive had a few pairs and loved them though im only 11 stone my mate is 15stone and he wrecked his they are not a strong long lasting boot they have a nice soft flexible sole if you are heavy on boots they do not last though i get about 18 months from mine if the lace clips dont all fall off when i tried to order some more was told they had stopped making them and were now doing the experts which are heavier and have a hard sole prefered my old boots for sure

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant really fault my klima boots. ones ive got ive had for 3 years and ive never had boots that long before. get them resoled every 9months and bobs ya uncle. bit heavy and stiff at first but soles of feet are way more comfy and spiking has no pressure points. expensive on the kiwi dollar though...

• 3 weeks later...
I've been on lavoro's for a year, had my first lace snap about a month back. real nice boots imo. just got some hiax, they're quite comfy (prefer lavoro so far), need wearing in me thinks but they are "what hero's wear"

ive always had haix and they are comfy from day one imo but they only last 18 months tho..