Frozen Ropes

graw

Funny you say that, I left mine in the van last nite. Tried climbing with it 2day and it really wasn't playing. Even had a tantrum up the tree....u know the sort or tantrum u had when u first started and couldn't do something or get out some where haha

Haha, classic! I remember those days well!

You do need 2 ropes, and you need to take them indoors at night (wet here, frozen not really a problem in Kent).

My wife is delighted with the scent of stinking Poison Ivy competing with her expensive Glade 'mulled wine' scented plug ins.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah from Grimsby. I know Ben well, I do work for him when I go home from Sweden. And I worked for green cuts for a short while. If u know green cuts u will know why it was a short while. AA approved?? Pppfftt lifting council lime trees with pole saws is there speciality there. Didn't want my name associated with them so I left.

What's your name?

I know Ben well too, and Gally! I thought it might be you!!! That's why i asked!! I'm Ed, i've worked with Ben and Gal. I was working with Gal in London early this year!! He has spoke about you before!!

Who you working for in Sweden?

I will have a completely dry and warm rope tomorrow, I will let u know how long it lasts. Temp is gonna be around -11 so I'm guessing maybe a hour max then back to square 1. Having tantrums up the tree and asking myself y I'm actually here ha :biggrin:

I asked myself that so many times out there mate - In the end i couldn't come up with an answer - so i left! It's a good experience, glad i did it, but feel sorry for the guys out there who have to do it year in, year out! You earn every damn penny working in those temperatures!!

Nz Paul where abouts Sweden u working? We are around orebro area a lot. Doing commercial, rail and private. Getting cold now. Ropes are doing our nuts in. Vt is just unusable. Gonna take my rope to bed and warm it up and try my spider jack.

Hey mate,alot south of you place called boras,on a rail contract to goteborg with a little private here and there.Ive been here 4months but live in scotland its no where near as cold there as here.frozen ropes is a new thing for me and frozen fingers/toes!