How prepared are you ?

melvyn

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cool, I used to live in a merc 814 ex-removals lorry. Had a Rayburn, full size bath, cinema projector with lots of loud speakers....

It was a fun time indeed! Me, the Mrs, twin daughters and two big dogs. :lol:

Sounds nice! Mine will have a shower, don't like baths:thumbdown:

Oh and a compost toilet - hopefully 100% off grid living, apart from the odd trip to a tap for water.

Nice one Alex.

Still a few crusties around then....If you ever need a free park up site in Spain let me know and I'll point you in the right direction:thumbup1:

Thanks! No doubt we will head down to spain/portugal in it.

I got my landcruiser and lots of forest in my neighbourhood, so I will be allright ;-)

I think the US is the part where most people prep for this kind of doomsday thinking.....

here I don't know a soul that is busy with it or will even think about doing such a prep thing. Ha ha ha guess we just live life and we'll just see what happens when the SHTF

climb safe and prep for your every days job ;-)

Well seems the world is gonna end on the 21st I wouldn't worry about it. But as a precaution, we have 5,000lt of water stored, diesel and firewood. We're not on mains sewage or gas and generate our own power. Chickens and geese and the national reserve of beer and pasta. Two semi automatics and enough ammo to start a war! What's more we got squirrels the size of bears to eat!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354130196.433779.jpg.7ce6b8d59bc8b10845455989d3b13043.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354130172.061646.jpg.d7d050eb4f1c49a0842014ca6e9a5459.jpg

I once put a thread up in here about blue barrels for lowering kits! Well whist trawling through the Internet came across a site which was like prepping for all the stuff and apparently this one bloke had 30 or 40 of these buried all over his county????

Nout like being prepared but I'm afraid if anything did happen like this you would more than likely be murdered than dehydrate or starve to death, its a crazy world but Everyman on this planet would kill if it really came to it, protecting family ect ect! It's bound to happen sooner or later the weather patterns of the last 10 years all point to some kind of super storm, solar storm ect ect!

You see I don't believe in god and I'm sure as hell knows he don't believe in me either but what I do know is life always finds away!

Maybe it's for the best, maybe something big happening is what this world needs to happen wipe out 75% of mankind that should help it along for another few million years

Why would having 30 or 40 lowering kits buried help?

This end of the world stuff must be bad, man!

:001_tongue: