Hitch Hiker thread.

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did it go?

Have you got a phone number for the chap who made it(Paul Cox?)? I tried ringing the number on his site and it doesn't work.

To on the Treehouse forum and look for him so that you can pm him. He's always on there and his user name is PCTREE.

Sent with my iPhone from me, to you!

Where would one buy some cougar blue from?

Splendid, glad there's no major flaws with it. Could you wipe some Vaseline or wd40 on the scews to stop them from getting wet? I think I'll order one as soon as I can get in touch with the chap that makes them 😀

I'll give you a bell next time I'm over and see if you're free for a climb. Also, if you have a day coming up in a few weeks where you'll be doing some reductions, it'd be great to come and see them done srt, I'd learn being with you for a day what would take me weeks by myself 👍

Yeah, i got mine from nod and so did dan. Really, really good stuff (thanks to ben rose for introducing it to me)

Are your vids still on here Old mill? I had a look for them but they couldn't be found?

Which rope are you going get?

I deleted them by accident.

I was thinking of the KM111 or what DMc is using but I can't remember what it's called.:blushing:

However, events conspire against me and curtail my spending ability. Today the main shaft bearing on my chipper made a rude noise and dropped silver balls on the ground!:thumbdown:

To on the Treehouse forum and look for him so that you can pm him. He's always on there and his user name is PCTREE.

Sent with my iPhone from me, to you!

Hiya OMT, yes that's what I did in the end. Spoke to him on the phone now and he said he'll have some more in a couple of weeks. Looking forward to getting one! 😀

Yeah, i got mine from nod and so did dan. Really, really good stuff (thanks to ben rose for introducing it to me)

Cheers Ian, I'll have a word with nod once I've had a babble on the rope I have now. How much is the cougar blue?

I deleted them by accident.

I was thinking of the KM111 or what DMc is using but I can't remember what it's called.:blushing:

However, events conspire against me and curtail my spending ability. Today the main shaft bearing on my chipper made a rude noise and dropped silver balls on the ground!:thumbdown:

Darn, I used to enjoy watching them!

Hope you get your chipper sorted ok!!!

cougar blue is king :) i need to try a hitch hiker one of these days! Cant see it beating my unicender though... guess it could be cheaper! If anyone is with a HH is getting along to a rec climb would be cool to have a play and people are welcome to play on the uni.

hey lads,

I see some of you are saying you clip your chest harness into your bridge ring, is there a big difference between that and a loop on the hh? will be using my hh for the first time at work on thurs! pruning/deadwooding big redwoods, delighted I have a srtwp tool in my kit now that this has come up!