Hitch Hiker thread.

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good post Adam. None of that is news to me of course so its nice to see someone else enjoying it.

Sent with my iPhone from me, to you!

I'm loving it mate, I'm secretly more in love with this more than the wrench, but sssshhhhh! Don't say anything 😜

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk Mobile App

I'm loving it mate, I'm secretly more in love with this more than the wrench, but sssshhhhh! Don't say anything 😜

nice insight. what I want to do is watch a reduction done using srt :001_smile: I would happily climb and watch/ help for free just to see how you move around a canopy :thumbup1:

I could probably sort out something Arran depending if your willing to travel :) I wouldn't want you there doing nothing as the same as I wouldn't want you there unpaid! Essex is only a couple hours up the road anyway! ;)

I could probably sort out something Arran depending if your willing to travel :) I wouldn't want you there doing nothing as the same as I wouldn't want you there unpaid! Essex is only a couple hours up the road anyway! ;)

:001_smile: happy to work and have a school day, happy to travel to see how its done.

• 3 weeks later...

So I've been on the HH now for several weeks and I really can't fault it, I'm using the standard Recommended Half VT we beeline hitch cord on Yale kernmaster I've used it in the dry and the wet and its still as responsive, I will say though obviously being steel if it does get wet get it dry ASAP, really pleased with how it works the tree.

Could they improve on a mk2 version??? I'm not entirely sure?? don't think I'd want to change anything!! What are your thoughts guys?