Show us your log splitters

D A Tree Surgeons

I'm fine bud, I'm happy to move on vote with your feet I say .

Shame mr shutler has his tongue up rikos arse :-)

if petty schoolyard insults make you feel better about using the machine incorrectly that's fine. id say riko are better off not having you as a customer

for the record I don't own any riko kit and am pretty sure I never will, but this is the second time someone has used the kit incorrectly, due to thinking they know better then had a go at riko on the forum for problems caused by there own actions

that's my last word on the subject

i love the hydraulic tank hicc,c thats a beast what engine has it got fitted ???

i did mine so it can be upgraded bolt on 11hp engine bolt on pump bolt on beam went for 6000 psi pipes so i can but" dont need to up the hyd pressures its strong as it is working at 3200 psi but have had it running @ 4500 psi the 2 rsj,s beams i welded together dont like it lol so i play safe i needed something tough as i only get arb waste lots of knotty stuff etc but works great and i can use it on my own from either side just got to sort my lighting out now with these dark nights etc

• 4 weeks later...

This happened.

Image0037.jpg.98fa3243fbdfe27d63200c87fc6a7a78.jpg

So we reused the head, Some redundant pipes. Scrap metal and bought hydraulic fittings and the valveblock. Already had the ram from another project that didn't happen. Its better for fatigue than the maul. But not strong enough for difficult pieces.

DSCF6338.jpg.e500e97c90e636048f4999bd5c9d339d.jpg