Business card holder.

EddieJ

It is always a bit of a job for me to know where to post items such as this, but as it was made solely using my Arbortech mini grinder and a few mins work with a rifling file and a bit of sand paper, I guess that here isn't a bad place.

I'm exhibiting some sculpture at the end of the week in a month long exhibition, and decided that I had better leave out a load of business cards.

I couldn't stand the thought of using a square horrid plastic holder, so made the following. I still need to lighten the look and shape of the card holder, but I'm up against it for time, and will just do it after the show has finished. It would be a shame to ruin it by rushing that aspect.

Simple but effective.

59805688.jpg

37450393.jpg

Many thanks for replies, I can see that there may now be a few of these dotted around the country.:biggrin:

Eddie that's brilliant. I feel like you now cover the entire known internet universe- Will/ Herriwullie!

Hi Will, that is so good to know that you are still around. I hope that things are all okay with you. It's also good to see that you still in the World Of Wood. I had no idea that you were on here.:001_smile: