Dirty thieving B...................s

woodland

i think with a shadow of a doubt stealing a persons tools with which they use to make money and put bread on their families table has to be the lowest of the low:thumbdown:. Had my 3 month old 560 and 200t stolen out of my truck while I went to get milk. 200t was a couple of years old but i really didn't want to have to replace it with the 201. Does anyone know where short of begging husky I can buy a 540xp when i finally scrape the cash together?

cheers guys

Thats very sad news, I hate this kind of thing, theft is bad in every case but to steal someones tools when times are hard enough is beyond low.

Could you look at a recon or good condition s/h ms200t? less dosh and it will be familiar to you aswell.

Good luck to you and hope you are not left short or to badly out of pocket.

Sorry to hear about your saws.........stealing a man's dog is the lowest of the low though!

Not as low as Stealing. Mans dog while it's wearing a sapwood and silky and dragging branches to the chipper:thumbdown::sneaky2::001_rolleyes::laugh1:

Sorry to hear about your kit, I had 3 saws stolen this year in the middle of the storms!

Might be worth considering a van vault - both a deterrent and difficult to break into, assuming it'll fit in your truck. Sorry to hear about your loss!

i just use a bicyicle cable lock on the back of the truck through the handles on my saws, in the back as far too easy when driving through town and in traffic for some scrote to grab and run

i just use a bicyicle cable lock on the back of the truck through the handles on my saws, in the back as far too easy when driving through town and in traffic for some scrote to grab and run

Done that before, only thing to watch for is that MS200 triggers are fairly fragile as we managed to break one in transit when locked up.