Husqvarna T536 Li XP

Treespotter

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Holland the retail price including 21% VAT is € 885,00. This includes the saw, two battery’s and charger.

I already use the Dolmar AS-3625 on a day to day basis for pruning for 2 years now. That saw has a 2.6 Amps battery and a chain speed of 8.3 meters per second against 3 amps and 20 meters per second for the Husqvarna.

From my experience with the less performing Dolmar I can tell everyone, the whole question "how long does the saw perform on one battery" is completely irrelevant. The saw runs longer on one battery than it takes to charge the other.

The battery keeps the saw running between coffee brakes during climbing and pruning. It's only during take downs that I have to change battery's between coffee brakes. But that said... That is NOT the work that saw was designed for.

But so far the Dolmar. The Husqvarna is two years younger, is balanced out way better, has a smoother ride and outperforms my old D. It must be a treat to work with. Can't wait. :thumbup:

O, and I heard Husqvarna is working on a car charger.

Edited by Treespotter

No ear defenders - that alone is a health and safety reason to use this where possible. No shouting to get the climber's attention - I think it looks a great idea for utility/pruning works. It obviously isn't the tool for dismantles though. I think a 12v car charger is essential IMO (then it is super green as it gets charged on the way to jobs). I expected it to be rubbish but am really warming to the idea.

Revving that up isn't going to get the attention of the groundies:001_smile:

I had the same problem in a residential street last year with the home owners.

Taking down 25 Pyrus calleriana 'canticleer' is a hassle when the whole street is full of parked cars. Starting the day with a battery chainsaw is definitively NOT the recipe for getting the cars out of the way. Every door we had to ring the bell and wait for the home owners to wake up.

Those are the moments that you really should use a big petrol guzzling sound machine to wake up the neighbourhood. :lol: