combi systems

harvey b davison

I have had two km 130's dropping valves and generally just being the most unreliable peices of kit I have brought.. The blower attachment fell to bits and I have gone through 3 hedge cutting heads... Why they changed the internals of the hedge cutters from having solid no hassle gears to a sorry arse attempt at installing bearings is beyond me... Sadly I would not recommend and of the kombi stuff full stop.. I have resulted in relying on a 9 years stihl Hsl I think it's a 75?? That is a good reliable unit from when stihl made proper tools !!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Until they bring out a 2-mix version then the idea is dead in the water as far as I'm concerned.

Does anyone know if an FS240 will take attachments? Outer shaft diameter is the same but not sure if the internal shaft is different- it's the sort of sneaky thing Stihl would do...

I'm a massive hypocrite, just about to buy another kombi engine, as we have the rest of the kit, but our 130 engine failed after very little use imo. I really wanted to buy a kawasaki, but the head felt unbalanced and slow to adjust. Couldn't find an echo dealer locally to try.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Do not even consider any pole pruner marketed by Soneva. I usually only buy only husky or stihl, but a few years ago I bought a soneve pole saw. This is the biggest pile of junk Iv'e ever bought. The on switch was off and the off switch was on. This took quite a while to figure out. The oiler did'nt work, and the telescopic mechansim was unnaturally stiff to use. The customer services were !!! (well, let's just call them rude and unhelpful. stick with a make you know.

Sorry, have no idea about combi boilers. :lol: