I got done again!!!

Ian C

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's bad news mate I've had stuff taken in the past and knowing there is nothing you can do until u find out who they are is Torture and gut reaching hope you find who it is and cut off his hands so he can't do it again

Oh and to add salt to the wounds they will prob be sold for peanuts :thumbdown:

Thanks guys, sort of getting used to it now! and thanks for the offer Jonny. nice order going to jonsie tomorrow so we can get going again and then on to those other robbin gets, the insurance.

They even nicked a pint of milk out of the fridge so i couldnt even have a brew whilst waiting for the bill.GRRRRR

They did the unit next door and gor quad bikes, strimmers and a rotovator! not bad for a nights work!

Had my unit where i rent my yard done over last night, bloke next to me got done aswell, Small stump grinder, hedge cutters pole cutters hand tools welders etc etc.............even took my 2 climbimg kits, 0h and 2 pairs of chainsaw trousers! pretty much cleaned me out again.

If anyone gets offered stuff round Leeds let me know.

When our work got done they took a climbing kit to but dumped it a few hundred feet along the escape route. Also they took a combo can filled up all nicked saws and dumped the can eith climbing kit!

Hope you get sorted soon.

Bloody Hell Ian, how did they know where you are? How did they get through that gate, past the house, past those dogs and the man in that caravan? Bloody awful for you....hope you get sorted....hope they hurt bad when their time is up!