the 'todays job' thread

WoodED

Ive been Battening down the hatches today as the travelling tree cutters/Tarmac installation experts have moved onto the local playing field (30 seconds down the road from my house).

Already had two medium high side transits with three blokes in each pull onto our drive (which is down the end of a private road) and have a good scout.

Needless to say I won't be sleeping tonight or until they move on.

http://www.aatreesurgeon.co.uk

Ive been Battening down the hatches today as the travelling tree cutters/Tarmac installation experts have moved onto the local playing field (30 seconds down the road from my house).

Already had two medium high side transits with three blokes in each pull onto our drive (which is down the end of a private road) and have a good scout.

Needless to say I won't be sleeping tonight or until they move on.

advanced arborcare Ltd - Tree Surgeons Poole Home

Thats the trouble down your neck of the woods mate. The borough council just get them moved but their defences are crap.

First garden job for a long time today, had to strim and mow an overgrown lawn on a rental property and do bit of tidy up, doesnt look that steep but I was nearly horizontal and pushing with the balls of my feet when mowing up hill, mind have got a nice little tree job out of it and possibly also a lleylandii reduction out of the plumber was working there too :thumbup1:

004.jpg.01d2f3783e74a5440297b19fe93c22eb.jpg

003.jpg.6a47ce26d4755b2709589103c8c39379.jpg

heard that the play area in whitecliffe has been vandalised with excrement and is now cordoned off. Can't say for sure who was guilty but they have moved on from there to right next to us. My biggest concern is as I stated previously..... Seeing 2 x transit vans checking out the lie of the land down our road. It quite obvious what game I'm in as all the vehicles are sign written.

Fingers crossed nothin happens but I've got all our trucks, cars and landys parked tight to garage doors and broadside across.

http://www.aatreesurgeon.co.uk

Make sure its well secure in the day too they have the front to do it in broad daylight.

Our containers are locked down tight at the moment as seen a few "herberts" milling around the industrial estates in high side barn door trannies/LDVs. Our metal skip was rustled through whilst we were out but the yard is a multi use yard so all manner of stuff goes into it.