Emigration

Lee Winger

Would you emigrate given the chance  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Would you emigrate given the chance

• Yes i've been seriously considering emigrating
    • Nope I love the UK and will never move
    • Never given it a thought

i have a indian uncle, well my birds uncle neways and many black friends, but there are just a few types that irritate me same goes for big fat white brits with flip flops on because they soo fat they cant bend down to tie laces and clame benifits and skag heads-they know what there doing when they put that needle in there arm for the first time.

come live in leicester and see if you feel the same......

they get more libities than folk that have lived here for 80years, you go to the shop and there is 10 different signs saying welcome!!!!!! this is england, i dont mind foreigners wanting to start up in this country at all but they should live up to our way and learn our language, if i moved to india i would try and do the best i could..........but im not going india:bongsmi:

I don't see how you can say you're not racist if 'some types irritate me'. You either accept people as equals or not.

I don't need to live in Leicester to figure out if I am racist or not - my home town of Bristol has plenty of immigrants that are doing lots of the jobs us white folks think we are too good for.

I agree with you about integration though - any foreigner should try and fit in where they live by speaking the local language etc.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Squisher, the house is in Kimberley.

I've not got over to Vernon yet, what's it like there?

It's just like most of B.C., beautiful beyond description. Awesome skiing all winter and some of the most beautiful lakes in the world for boating/swimming all summer. Starting to get overrun with development though, we are rapidly turning into a retirement/resort destination.

I've heard the same thing about NZ, particularly as there seems to be a resurgence of Maori Nationalism. A lot of old tribal territory scores they want to settleQUOTE]

They can try,but then again we can still own automatic weapons in NZ.

Activist vrs Dads Bren gun?

Place your bets!