Temper, Temper!!!

aob9

I can admit to getting into a temper tantrum, i was adding an extra piece of wire rope to an already long pull using a farmi wich, the D shackle would not come undone so after hitting it half a dozen times i missed and hit my thumb,so i threw the lump hammer and D shackle into the trees!!!!! took me over an hour to find the pair of them!!!!!!!! Temper Temper.!!!!!!:thumbdown:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my friend had a small old husky and the carb was playing up bad starting etc and set about it after throwing it down the garden with the throttle stuck wide open it landed blade first and dugitself into his lawn at full revs then set about it with a lump hammer after he had finished huffing and puffing etc and bits of chainsaw across the lawn he remarked how better and de stressed and added the saw is fixed for good and wont ever have to fix it again lol

Generally i'm pretty chilled out but occasionally i can lose it. When the ms200t first had carb problems, mine was fairly new and played up and i lobbed it as far as i cold from the top of the mewp.....But the best one must be only a couple of years ago when i had a newly recruited apprentice. The hedgecutters, i sharpened, greased each cutter by hand, cleaned air filter etc etc, showing him all the way...would they start after this? NO, for some reason i just lost it with them, kicking them up n down the road with me steely's. God knows what he thought at the time, he'd only been on a week or 2!!

I had a flail mower for doing a few hours work round the farm and and a couple of flails had been smashed by my dad on another job. It was vibrating and off balance so much it kept jumping off the link arms of the tractor. It took me two hours and a lot of curse words and a bit of screaming to do one 200m pass down a field. I gave up after that. It came off 5 times and was a pain to get back on!

Those groundys mobiles and km 130's!! My older km used to cut out every time you got to the top of a huge set of wobbly steps I ended up throwing it off after it stalled for tfe last tine at the top then came down and smashed it to bits with a hammer.

My mate told me this story that he was having real problems with one of his guys on his mobile all the time, he is driving down the track to the wood yard trying to explain to this lad it is not acceptable to be on your mobile all day he turns around and see he is texting away and says your not listening to a fing word I'm saying are you?? What he replies ??looking up from his phone, He waits for him to start texting a few seconds later stands on the brakes the guy crumples in to the dash... And he asks him to just get out and good bye!!

Im in the army so i blow my top quite alot, but the worse one was when i was on my climeing course, i was half way up this big oak tree and the instructor was makeing fun of me, he'd been doing it all week but it got to me this day and then my rope got stuck on a branch. so me dangling up this oak tree streestout start to punch and kick out at this tree that had done nothing to me, it was all fun till i got down and had a bad hand the day befor my test.