Humans breeding out of control

Dean Lofthouse

Ok let's face it.

We have raped pillaged and torched this planet of every bounty she has to offer. We have created a world where it ending seem inevitable. We breed young and from early on we work to provide and keeps them safe as they are the future.

We teach them right from wrong as we were once taught, we teach them the history of mankind and our mess ups. We try to teach them to not make the same mistakes we and our fathers have made before us. In hope they will either find a way to correct them or learn from them and not continue making them.

We do all this so that one day on our deathbeds we can find a little peace that our young will go forward and make the world and the environment a better place to live and give nature her beauty back so that there young can look after it.

Hopefully we will see our young produce there's and teach them the same we have tried to teach ours.

Sorry if this is a bit physiological for a Sunday night but I was going for a number two while reading this thread and it hit me to write this.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Generalisations can be unfortunate, but I think in this case are mostly warranted. My mother in law, prior to retirement, worked in a nursery and despaired at the level of parenting amongst many of the families hailing from a Northampton council estate. 7 kids wasn't uncommon, with as many different fathers, often all with names starting with the same letter. In addition to this, some kids (aged 3-4) made it to school without being toilet trained, yet able to operate the latest games console. It's a dire state of affairs.

The problem is that historically, social support would not have been extended to those who recklessly reproduced without any regard as to how to provide for them. This kept this population demographic in check. Now, no such constraint exists and we have a situation where young girls actually aspire to a council flat and a string of illegitimate sprogs.

With regards to whether it's a beautiful day or not, debating is a wonderful thing and every opportunity should be taken to flex the logic circuits!

Sorry, but it just ain't true:

BBC News - Teen pregnancy rate lowest since 1969

I'm not doubting your mother-in-law and we all know of feckless wee Flossies but the stats show that it's the older (wiser?) demographic doing the breeding.

Oh, is that the missus calling me upstairs...? (EDIT: No, it was two cats fighting on the garage roof)

Ok let's face it.

We have raped pillaged and torched this planet of every bounty she has to offer. We have created a world where it ending seem inevitable. We breed young and from early on we work to provide and keeps them safe as they are the future.

We teach them right from wrong as we were once taught, we teach them the history of mankind and our mess ups. We try to teach them to not make the same mistakes we and our fathers have made before us. In hope they will either find a way to correct them or learn from them and not continue making them.

We do all this so that one day on our deathbeds we can find a little peace that our young will go forward and make the world and the environment a better place to live and give nature her beauty back so that there young can look after it.

Hopefully we will see our young produce there's and teach them the same we have tried to teach ours.

Sorry if this is a bit physiological for a Sunday night but I was going for a number two while reading this thread and it hit me to write this.

Eat more fruit & veg,& maybe the occasional cup of prune juice,it wont 'save the world',but might help make it seem a nicer place!:biggrin:

I'm not doubting your mother-in-law and we all know of feckless wee Flossies but the stats show that it's the older (wiser?) demographic doing the breeding.

Oh, is that the missus calling me upstairs...? (EDIT: No, it was two cats fighting on the garage roof)

:laugh1::thumbup1:

thats because the 'health centres' put 12yr olds on the pill without the parents knowing or their consent!