special week for me

testcricket01

so the start of this week i was feeling abit down because i had a 3 day job i thought i had underpriced miles from my yard wasnt looking forward to it at all. monday and tuesday went by got everything done apart from the 1 dreaded conifer i was worried about which was to reduce by 50% first pic, turned out it took me all of a hour to do it so really chuffed about it got job done in a easy 2-1/2 days then the next day thursday was working back at a old rectory tall and skinny pine to dismantle over tennis coart and another horrible pine that i wasnt looking forward to bent right over all needed rigging out horrible tree i was subbie climber on that job i had a day and a half to do that it took me till lunch to do them both. then the real special bit of my week i had ordered a engagement ring for my girlfriend ages ago it turned up yesterday (thursday) so i thought well sod it ill ask her today so took her out for a nice meal on the coast lovely then went for a long stroll along the beech started doing some stone scimming as she was looking for a stone i got on the old 1 knee she turned round i said try this 1 she was in total shock and said yes so couldnt hope for a better week even though i was dreading it at the start :thumbup: and a member on here ive met at a reccy climb wants me to price up a 100ft wellie dismantle on sunday, had a load of quotes that have been accepted. if i win my footy cup match tomorow it will be a perfect week.

so how has everyone elses weeks been? :001_smile:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNmqFSyJGFA]70ft pine dismantle - YouTube[/ame]

597661e4bb52e_kimsring.jpg.dff201bb65d22269254cd601eae72197.jpg

IMG_0586.jpg.276289b4f3823d184a83597f90ebf604.jpg

IMG_0582.jpg.920873cbb59d5554d65de7850f591e7d.jpg

IMG_0579.jpg.fe502a8229aaa96f24decfa89558e019.jpg

IMG_0581.jpg.3539029b836649eebea98a8dead40ab2.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic