Full time climbers position @ J & D Clarks (AAAC)

Tony Croft aka hamadryad

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The industry might be saturated, but its saturated with guys straight out of college with no experience who want £150 a day on the books.

it is fairly true too, but its as much about what the collages tell them they will have the potential to earn, setting them up for disappointment.:thumbdown:

I will look after anyone, its in my nature, bend over backwards were all a good bunch, light hearted banter and never take ourselves too seriously.

You could take as much or as little away with you as you wanted to, treat it as just a job, or get involved and ask all the questions that you ever wanted answers to and get shown everything in arb you ever wanted to see.

I am stunned theres no serious interest:001_huh:

I have yet another emigration application in at the moment.

I'd love to be around someone with an enquiring mind like you.

Better than some of the meatheads I've worked with over the years. They seem afraid to admit that they have a brain, because it ain't 'ard.

Imagine the debates we could have:biggrin:

it is fairly true too, but its as much about what the collages tell them they will have the potential to earn, setting them up for disappointment.:thumbdown:

I will look after anyone, when you bend over backwards, were all a good bunch, light hearted banter and never take ourselves too seriously.

You could take as much or as little away with you as you wanted to, treat it as just a job, or get involved and ask all the questions that you ever wanted answers to and get shown everything you ever wanted to see.

I am stunned theres no serious interest:001_huh:

Excuse me?:tt2_001::lol:

Only pulling your chain:biggrin::thumbup: I do hope you find someone soon

Sent from my Galaxy S2

I Never have been able to get my head around the idea that college leavers expect to be earning the same as an experienced climber !! worse still there are the boys that get put through their 38/39 by the employer and then have the cheek to tell the boss that they are worth way more now they are able to climb and want more money !!!!!

I've just agreed to a few days work a week till Christmas so that's me out. However, if it's still there then I'll be looking into it in great details

To be honest I was actually a bit envious of Tom when he got the job last year. Knowing what he will be getting out of it is one of the best kick starts anyone could get in the industry.