The Land Rover Appreciation Group.

John Hancock

Yeh, thats why I linked to LRSeries Chris. I've dealt with them a lot, but to be honest if Dom thinks a particular part is no good from one of the suppliers he will tell you and suggest a better alternative.

As you say, some of the bits can have little difference in price, whereas others a massive difference. An honest supplier is worth his weight IMO and never had a problem with any of the parts they have supplied.

my local parts dealer wont touch britpart, so they deal in bearmach or better, the only britpart stuff ive got is my springs and shocks, in lovely marigold yellow.

i avoid them as the parts are cheap and i do believe buy cheap buy twice! bearmach seems to be good quality, not had an issue yet with anything

Dads landy all finished ready for work.

The boom came from a place in Scotland but was imported from Italy if that helps Tom. I can't remember the name now though! It was two words and I'd remember if it was said!

Thought so, Gambetti Barre? I knew it was. They sold a load of those things, cheap and simple but good quality compared to some of the sh1te that's out there. What are you spraying with it?

Yeh, thats why I linked to LRSeries Chris. .

:blushing: missed that bit.

to be honest if Dom thinks a particular part is no good from one of the suppliers he will tell you and suggest a better alternative.

As you say, some of the bits can have little difference in price, whereas others a massive difference. An honest supplier is worth his weight IMO and never had a problem with any of the parts they have supplied.

I'd agree with that :thumbup1:

Thought so, Gambetti Barre? I knew it was. They sold a load of those things, cheap and simple but good quality compared to some of the sh1te that's out there. What are you spraying with it?

That's the one. We've had a good ten years each from two booms. Spraying all sorts. Chem wise and conditions wise. Mainly golf courses and football pitches but the odd overgrown patch of land that's up to the bonnet. And everything in between!

Off to Kirton at the weekend to compete in a speed event in a truck built for winching so a bit limited for speed. Fitted the rear mud guards tonight so good to go.

4.5 mile course through mud, water, rock, steep climbs, side slopes and what ever else they can think of, as many laps as you like in the time allowed but only best three times count.

I know it looks like a heap of junk but it is mechanically sound (I hope).

Ready 1.jpg

Ready2.jpg

Ready2.jpg.67c8f2e0f05f81ba01dca755caca4ffd.jpg

59766521edb00_Ready1.jpg.5da65d390eb564abbd733bebda6f2b64.jpg