In Desperate times...My Silky saves the day!

silky fox

Yep I agree. James Herriots vet stories are nowhere near as varied as Pauls.

Reckon a series of "It can only happen to the Fox" stories would sell well.

Books take an age to write.get published.printed etc. He's seeking work right now. Book can wait money in the back pocket is for now not tomorrow. Hope somthing crops up soon for you paul.

Books take an age to write.get published.printed etc. He's seeking work right now. Book can wait money in the back pocket is for now not tomorrow. Hope somthing crops up soon for you paul.

Granted, but maybe an investment for the future.

Chapter one "the blue light gave the man a strange colour, reminding me of those tall people in the film "avatar" but later, in a different zone, as the smoke from the machine standing in one corner of the zone cleared a little, a tall man appeared wearing snow white trousers. What was really strange was that all the people around were dressed in thick winter clothes to resist the sub zero temperatures, whilst this guy wore only a black T shirt and held a pint glass of some strange orange beverage."

Chapter one "the blue light gave the man a strange colour, reminding me of those tall people in the film "avatar" but later, in a different zone, as the smoke from the machine standing in one corner of the zone cleared a little, a tall man appeared wearing snow white trousers. What was really strange was that all the people around were dressed in thick winter clothes to resist the sub zero temperatures, whilst this guy wore only a black T shirt and held a pint glass of some strange orange beverage."

Brilliant!!!!!

It was't that cold and the fire was on anyway. Nice wording though. Think you should write a book.:thumbup:

"this throwback to the days of Wham was obviously made of much tougher stuff than the Lumbersexuals who accompanied him on this strange mission to knock down the 9 rather boring locals who lived in this place. They all thought it was bloody freezing"

Was't cold Barry, cold, you don't know the meaning of cold,when I was on the Russian convoys the flame on my lighter froze.( uncle Albert) classic.

Uncle Albert: It's parky, Del!

Del Boy: [sarcastic] Good, good! Nice thick frost is there?

Uncle Albert: Bit slippery underfoot, yeah!

Del Boy: Oh, cushty! Nice notherly wind howling in from the Urals is there?

Uncle Albert: Cut's right through you, Del!

Del Boy: Serves you right for wearing only white jeans and a black T shirt