In Desperate times...My Silky saves the day!

silky fox

Did you like that one Marc?....we've all heard it 😆😆😆

Yeah, how about a good hours drive, rock up and clock is ticking over to 11am and groundo asks if we are stopping for a bite to eat and a cuppa. Are you for real. I am glad to say i have not had that for some time, lad i have on currently is a great find, always using his initiative trying to be one step ahead. Hope you and family are well Paul. Hope to catch up soon, probably be an arb show.

I have been driving my Navara for a year or two now and in that time i have ridden my bicycle....twice! My 1970 Raleigh Pioneer cost me £30 on Gumtree and was a big partof my job searching at the beginning of my thread carrying me,my climbing saw and kit on many occassions.It has been gathering dust for a long time. I took it for a complete service last week and tommorow it is ready for collection.i cannot wait!

1455220088141.jpg.1cf01908d053b58ace9453d1bbe7bd07.jpg

Just road riding on a racer (after I lost my licence in '90) i spent 5 or more years exclusively riding a bike rather than driving, including the 17 miles to and back from Merrist Wood for my 10 weeker in 94. I loved it and coupled with my football kept me butcher's dog like.

I recently bought a decent quality racer and have been out on it on shortish rides, but it's just PAIN and I always seem to find something else to do.