In Desperate times...My Silky saves the day!

silky fox

Paul

you should consider your comments about the company you work for, considering they supposedly gave you a job because of your thread, you havnt exactly spoken about them or your intentions in the best way.

you wouldn't want what you say on the web to hamper any future jobs as this is the way I can see this going

food for thought

HI JOHN paul very well respected in the trade and he has get up and go mate he will get a job any were nice one paul mate jon :thumbup:

I didn't need to meet him to make my reasonably generic statement but yes, I have. His arrival was not marked by earthquakes or thunder and he wears his pants under his trousers but he's a good guy.

I didn't need to meet him to make my reasonably generic statement but yes, I have. His arrival was not marked by earthquakes or thunder and he wears his pants under his trousers but he's a good guy.

Hi mate and must say Paul no his stuff re trees he a nice chap easy to talk chap we will see you soon Paul are you going to Justin show Jon