Land rover/pick up dilema

Bing!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have access to transits, this would only be for my transportation plus tools, occasionally the chipper or trailer but not a full blown working vehicle. Logs/wood and scratchings at the end of the day maybe.

I shall mark you down in the "agree with wifey" column Rich, thanks for the input.

Wot No Landy lovers out there?

Some of us landy owners might be trying to find out who is selling a 3500kg drop side!

That extra half ton is the only thing i would change on my hi-cap.:001_rolleyes:

I've had both - several land rovers and three pickups.

We now run a Hilux as those who saw us at the Arb & Forestry will have seen.

In my book there's no choice - the Hilux wins hands down on driveability, reliability, mpg, comfort, payload and versatility.

Sure I miss the landy 'fraternity' feeling but in mud and snow on 50/50 Grabber AT (the all terrain lookalikes) tyres its never let me down.

I've had both - several land rovers and three pickups.

We now run a Hilux as those who saw us at the Arb & Forestry will have seen.

In my book there's no choice - the Hilux wins hands down on driveability, reliability, mpg, comfort, payload and versatility.

Sure I miss the landy 'fraternity' feeling but in mud and snow on 50/50 Grabber AT (the all terrain lookalikes) tyres its never let me down.

Towing pay loads is p poor on hilux unless they have changed that on later models.

What's that got to do with it?:laugh1:

This is more the dilema, do I need a landy or do I just want it? :blushing:

Navvy, you'll have to wait till I decide which way to go before I divulge the whereabouts of said Heavy duty dropside....:001_tt2:

There seems to be an awful lot of support for the wife on this one, I may just try and delete the thread and not ask again. I've scrapped the score sheet before she finds it.