How many hours do you sleep?

Arran Turner

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 - 10 if I'm at home, less when I'm away for work. My friends think I'm a loser for going to bed so early but I like it and have no issues getting up in the morning.

Eat right, sleep right, no need for red bull or similars

loser? Youre the one making a good name for yourself, ignore them :thumbup1:

Arbtalker's wifes seem scary but interesting :001_huh::thumbup:

I hate feeling tired, couldnt imagine running on 6 or less hours id probly full asleep whilst hanging in the tree :thumbdown:

That happened to me once, I'm ashamed to say.

A few weeks after my first child was born I sent my saw down for fuel. The next thing I knew, I was turning upside down in my harness! :blushing:

Everybody is different, but in general I think the human body likes routine - ie go to bed at the same time every day and get up at the same time. Find if I lie in, end up feeling a bit out of it for a while.

Also, as the saying goes - early to bed, early to rise makes you healthy, wealthy and wise. Tried the staying up late and getting up late, but my body at least does not cope as well with that.

Your body will tell you what it prefers - if you listen to it!!

I'm weird.

I can live on about 5, but prefer about 10. I love my dreams.

I'm also a bear.

I leap out of bed on summer mornings, but in the cold dark winter I have to wire my testicles into a mains socket with a wet broken coat hanger to jump-start me.