Major robbery at F.R.Jones and Son

Jonesie

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem with chainsaws and most things in the arb industry is that they are expensive and shiny!

Everytime I have been to honeys I have either heard or seen a load of travellers come in the shop and the last time I was placing a brand new 880 in the boot and gathered some very unwanted attention from a transit and it's merry band of delinquent scum in toe.

In my experience I would say those tools would disappear overnight into traveller land, hopefully they get caught if they don't then 200 severe kickbacks would offer some slight retribution and hopefully that fat ginger guy does make it into the chipper in the pig sty and not via the freezer the more pain the better and even if he gets away drives down the M1 and Crashes...

And if he survives that then.. I'm getting well too carried away here but you get the idea ... My sympathys with FrJones.

My boss lost 4 saws last year and that was bad enough let alone being cleared out!!

Jonsie- you don't need any fancy alarms get a couple of good German Shepards

I've not locked the house in 25 years!!

That's all you need...

Someone I know was approached in Newmarket in the week trying to sell them 3 chainsaws.they seemed quite desperate to sell them as they they kept lowering the price £60.00 each. I think they said they were in a newish pick up and looked like dids. Will try and get the reg no next time I see him and post it on here

Just been offered brand new Stihl chainsaws from an Irish man with his son in a White Mercedes Vito van KY 09 EUW. Needless to state have reported this to local Police.

Can I just ask where this was please as this same van was seen in my area a couple of days ago with Irish guys offering tools for sale out the back...