Arb & Forestry Event 2012

Jonesie

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning All

Despite the weather we had a good day yesterday.

Unfortunately we are going to start shutting the show down at 1 o'clock today due to the state of the ground.

It's going to take till about midnight to get everyone of site as everyone and every chipper will need to be towed out using a tracked machine.

Sorry to disappoint, but if you was here you would understand.

I'll catch up on this thread tomorrow as I'm about to go and get muddy.:001_smile:

Glad I went yesterday. Have fun with the numerous invoices I have created.:biggrin:

I just couldn't decide what I wanted and had to keep going back....

It was a good show. Your tent was really busy and the guys looked like they had trouble keeping up. But i found good service.

Been winding the missis up playing with my kit in the living room, just need to get out to the nearest tree today and climb it.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Glad I went yesterday. Have fun with the numerous invoices I have created.:biggrin:

I just couldn't decide what I wanted and had to keep going back....

It was a good show. Your tent was really busy and the guys looked like they had trouble keeping up. But i found good service.

Been winding the missis up playing with my kit in the living room, just need to get out to the nearest tree today and climb it.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

What did you end up with Rich? :thumbup1:

What did you end up with Rich? :thumbup1:

Some marlow 13mm rope, a few m of friction line, a petzl sequoia harness, and a few small goodies. Was looking at the setup In Justin's tent so copied that when I got home.

The harness was one of only three that they had there in a size two, bit disappointed in that as I was looking at another harness but they only had size one. But I tried it when I got home and it sits comfy.

Also got an order to put on the web next week from jones.

I must also say the goodie bag was a surprise aswell. Think the baseball cap is now my favourite. And the sweets went down well after a coffee.