hydraulic chainsaw

pro bros

What about the noise from the mini digger / power pack ? If this bloke is the typical knob/bizzy body that he sounds like the noise of your breathing could be a problem . Don't start before 8,00 am and get on and do it with your big Huskys . If its only a days work or so he can lump it surely ?

If it is a "one off" for your own use then I would explain that to the neighbour and get it over with using the kit you already have.

If it is a day in, day out issue then I think he has every right to complain. I don't understand why so many above think that unreasonable.... unless of course you have planning permission.

Not really enough information to cast judgement but at face value I suspect you agree that he has a point or you wouldn't be thinking about a hyd saw.

A hydraulic saw run off a pto pump with the tractor just ticking over but the pto in 1000 is very quiet.

What about the noise from the mini digger / power pack ? If this bloke is the typical knob/bizzy body that he sounds like the noise of your breathing could be a problem . Don't start before 8,00 am and get on and do it with your big Huskys . If its only a days work or so he can lump it surely ?

You can run a power pack from an electric motor which would make it practically silent, all you would hear is the chain noise.

If it is a "one off" for your own use then I would explain that to the neighbour and get it over with using the kit you already have.

If it is a day in, day out issue then I think he has every right to complain. I don't understand why so many above think that unreasonable.... unless of course you have planning permission.

Not really enough information to cast judgement but at face value I suspect you agree that he has a point or you wouldn't be thinking about a hyd saw.

A hydraulic saw run off a pto pump with the tractor just ticking over but the pto in 1000 is very quiet.

info is i live on and rent farm and steading the neighbour recently started developing chalet park where he has placed pitches 6 m from boundary wall the cutting is limited and never out of working hours .thanks so far for replies but i was hoping for saw info ie what size of bar power etc should i look at as i have no experience of these thanks