Drey poking?

elicokiz

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

rupe do you know the dammage grays do co if you did you not like them and you be helping the red if you killed them any way,

Of course I do. I am not saying dont kill them! Not at all, they can be killed if necessary.

I am just saying unecessary suffering is not acceptable IMO, and if anyone is unhappy about killing them then my advice about letting the mum pick them up and take them elsewhere is perfectly valid.

If that is illegal and you HAVE to kill them or take them home then please call the police!

What I mean about unecessary suffering, is poking a drey full of babies and letting them all fall out screaming and dropping to the ground and then battering them with sticks.

Especially not a good idea if the client is watching!

Take them out of the drey carefully and kill them humanely, or let the mum take them away.

Of course I do. I am not saying dont kill them! Not at all, they can be killed if necessary.

I am just saying unecessary suffering is not acceptable IMO, and if anyone is unhappy about killing them then my advice about letting the mum pick them up and take them elsewhere is perfectly valid.

If that is illegal and you HAVE to kill them or take them home then please call the police!

i know what you saying and i agree i hate things suffering,

yup, squirrel pox:sneaky2:

They also eat many of the reds food sources before they ripen, which makes it harder for the native reds to find available foods. This may be a contributing factor (stress) in succumbing to the pox.

Si

What I mean about unecessary suffering, is poking a drey full of babies and letting them all fall out screaming and dropping to the ground and then battering them with sticks.

Especially not a good idea if the client is watching!

Take them out of the drey carefully and kill them humanely, or let the mum take them away.

i agree with you in this sitution, and about the young but in our place as we still have reds so we ruthless when it comes to grays,